The Library & Resource Center (LRC), Minhaj University Lahore continue providing remote services and resources to support MUL teaching faculty, students, and staff during the current public health crisis. This page contains all relevant information related to the library's ongoing operations including access to remote services and other useful links.
Keeping in view COVID19 and the problem regarding off campus non availability of HEC resources, Library & Resource Center (LRC) of Minhaj University Lahore has designed a special page of selected free databases of books, journal articles, dissertation/theses for faculty, research scholars and students engaged in online classes in order to facilitate them in downloading their academic material. It may be accessed at:
These resources includes.
4. E-Thesis & Dissertations
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, many publishers and vendors are making some or all of their content freely available online for a limited time. We will continue to update this list as we discover new offers from vendors and publishers that fit our criteria. Please contact our library for guidance on assessing individual vendor offers.
During the spring term, LRC staff will continue providing remote services to help the MUL community. Below please find a list of some of the vital remote services we offer. We will update this list as we launch more online services to support research, teaching, and learning at MUL. If you need information about a service that is not listed below, visit https://library.mul.edu.pk
If a journal article(s) or book(s) is not available or you could not find your required electronic resource from online databases, the library can get it and deliver electronically. To avail this service, you can write to us at: (email@example.com). We shall try to find your required document and respond within 24 hours.
• You may contact (+92 3234676056) regarding LRC related support.
• Schedule a remote consultation to discuss your project with the LRC team and receive research support, and more.
• Call or email us. Libraries staff will review and respond to messages during regular business hours.
Material can be borrowed from the LRC through the following method;
• We have extended periods of all borrowed physical materials till June 30, 2020.
• Browse library catalog from using OPAC "https://library.mul.edu.pk"
• Select required book from the LRC catalog (http://126.96.36.199:5135/) and send an email of bibliographic information to designated email address firstname.lastname@example.org
• All selected books will be available at the main gate desk along with requester details, please visit main gate and collect your required book after acknowledgment sign.
• You are bound to collect your material from the designated place because it will hold/ reserves for only two days.
• Loan periods are extended, and fine policy will also be suspended until the library reopened.
• The interlibrary loan (ILL) requests will also be suspended until the Libraries reopen.
LRC staff will continue to provide remote assistance to support MUL researchers through each stage of their research life-cycle.
• Research Consultations: LRC team is available for one-on-one remote meetings to discuss LRC and research related queries.